Skip to main content

bookofjoe: Clotted Cream v Double Cream: Two enter — which one (both?) leaves?

(This is something that I wrote on

Depends what you want it for, as the pictures suggest.

Clotted cream for putting on scones. Double cream for putting on desert, or whipping for extra thickness with strawberries etc.

Extra hazards for the first option: how to pronounce “scone” and whether to put the jam or cream on first.

See on

Mention this post

If you’ve mentioned this post somewhere, enter the URL here to let me know: