(There is no location data available for this day.)
- Twittering betimes
I feel bad for Samuel Pepys. OK, so he’s only been on Twitter for a few weeks but it isn’t right that I have twice as many followers as he has. There he is, working hard, sending men to war, talking to the King, flirting (and more) with ladies other than his wife, and only 204 people are interested. So, given he’s three hundred years off from being able to appeal for himself, consider this a plea on his behalf for more Twitter friends.
In Pepys' Diary on 3 June 2009. 3 comments.
- Links for Wednesday 3 June 2009
- The Online Photographer: The Leica as Teacher
- I like this idea. Despite the follow-up explaining why only a Leica will do, I've just bought a decent second hand 50mm lens for my old Pentax K1000 and may give this a go. (via Infovore)
- The London Gazette - Munday Septemb 3, to Munday Septemp 10, 1666
- Facsimiles of four pages of 'The London Gazette' reporting on the Great Fire of London. "Published by Authority".
- Minify - Google Code
- This is going into my "best ever" box of forum threads (Philosophistry)
- Great future-y thought experiment: "So many of our grandparents were racist, and some of out parents are homophobes. Which of our own closely held beliefs will our own children and grandchildren by appalled by?" (via Danhon)