I managed to have most of a day off this week, really off, away from the computer off. That was nice.
Three other days or so were spent doing Twitter-related non-work. I updated the code that posts @samuelpepys to use OAuth (the new method of proving you are who you say you are when something posts to Twitter) which was reasonably simple.
Then I updated the code which re-publishes all my tweets on gyford.com (eg, Wednesday’s), which lead on to a couple of days of fiddling with a new, related feature which I’ll probably make live next week once I’ve decided whether compromising my own privacy in such a fashion is really wise.
Today has, as usual, been spent updating Pepys and fixing a few score more broken comments on the site.