A list of the foods I craved when I’d been in Morocco for a week and was tired of eating tagines and other local food and then had stomach trouble and ate almost nothing but occasional bananas, yoghurt and vegetable soup for five days:
- Cheese and pickle sandwich
- Huevos rancheros or similar Mexican-style breakfast
- BLT Deli’s wraps
- Roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, horseradish sauce, etc.
- A great big cheeseburger
- Bangers and mash with gravy and mustard
- A big meal at Vinoteca
- A giant tuna melt served in an American coffee shop / café
Commenting is disabled on posts once they’re 30 days old.