Links from March 2006
- Links for 9 March 2006
- "No input file specified" | jenseng.com
- How to generate 404s when using PHP as a CGI binary. Bodgy, but better than the default.
- O'Reilly Radar > Entrepreneurial Proverbs
- I'm a sucker for lists of start-up rules like this that I'll probably never need. (via Boing Boing)
- Nev n Dave
- Links for 10 March 2006
- BBC News | Entertainment | Cult poet Ivor Cutler dies at 83
- I missed this earlier in the week. I'm glad we went to see him a couple of years back, although I feared I wouldn't see him again. Bye bye Ivor.
- Links for 13 March 2006
- The Observer | Review | Divine inspiration
- Scroll down to various arty types talking about how they get inspired. (via City of Sound)
- John Lewis Partnership - First Openings for Waitrose in Scotland
- Our local Somerfield (ex-Morrisons, ex-Safeway) is to change again, in June, into a Waitrose. Much rejoicing among Barbican residents who have clamoured for more middle-class groceries for an amusingly long time.
- Links for 14 March 2006
- Luke Melia
- Links for Monday 27 March 2006
- Falkland Island travel advice | Ask MetaFilter
- With a comment from me and, more usefully, my sister. (via ChrisDodo)
- SortedTable example
- Classic Cat - the free classical music directory
- Directory with links to musicians' sites with free MP3s of their classical performances.
- Fat Fingers
- Searches eBay for mis-spellings of your search term so you can find hidden bargains.
- Weirdly impenetrable and opaque pay-for site at which you can write your autobiography. As if weblogs never happened.