(There is no location data available for this day.)
- Photos taken Sunday 7 May 2017
- Links for Sunday 7 May 2017
- The versatile outerwear of The Workers Club
- I like the multi-layer coat here.
- Portfolio Charts - a picture is worth a thousand calculations
- Mainly saving this simply because, rarely for a personal finance site involving data and charts, it looks reasonably designed.
- Putting you in the picture: yes, you can earn a living on Instagram | Money | The Guardian
- After arguing about this: it annoys me a lot because I wanted the internet to give individuals the power of the media's reach so they could share their thoughts, passions, views, etc, and didn't realise they'd also ape the media's more dubious methods of making money by shilling for brands.
- #Vanlife, the Bohemian Social-Media Movement - The New Yorker
- But that previous Guardian article is nothing compared to these people and their lives as brand and product pushers. Ugh.
- Fitness Isn't a Lifestyle Anymore. Sometimes It's a Cult | WIRED
- I didn't bookmark this when I read it but I've since mentioned it to 2 or 3 people, so. The November Project. (via @ph)
- Inside Superstar Machine, Which Ex-Members Say Is a Cult Preying on New York's Creative Women
- And I also didn't bookmark this, but it's weirdness keeps popping up occasionally.
- My Year in San Francisco's $2 Million Secret Society Startup - Motherboard
- And a third one from the “things I read in 2016 about weird cultish American groups and didn't bookmark at the time but have stuck with me” file.
- Weekend reading: Rebooted
A comment posted on another site on 7 May 2017. Permalink